NJ- Swiftwater Surface Rescue Level 1 Training- COURSE FULL
Northeast Morris County Mutual Aid Association is sponsoring our 2.5 day Swiftwater Surface Rescue program coming up in Boonton, New Jersey.
April 8-10, 2022 – This class is already FULL. Contact us for more information if you would like to host this program.
Whitewater sports, floods, and accidents are on the rise, putting fire, police and EMS at possibly more risk than any other type of rescue. One mistake can lead to multiple rescuer fatalities in a matter of seconds.
Can your team confidently and rapidly :
- Read the water to plan staging locations to avoid missing the victims?
- Plant spotters with throw bags and set up low angle rigging to deploy a vessel?
- Establish victim positive buoyancy and use sash weights?
- Rapid z-system set-ups, technician deployment, and victim extrication
- Properly handle patients to prevent further injury & increase survival chances?
- Prevent costly equipment purchasing mistakes?