NY – Swiftwater Surface Rescue Level 1 training in April
We have a 2.5 day program coming up in April with spaces still available!
April 13-15, 2018 Swiftwater Surface Rescue Level 1: Shortsville, New York
Whitewater sports, floods, and accidents are on the rise, putting fire, police and EMS at possibly more risk than any other type of rescue. One mistake can lead to multiple rescuer fatalities in a matter of seconds.
Can your team confidently and rapidly :
- Read the water to plan staging locations to avoid missing the victims?
- Plant spotters with throw bags and set up low angle rigging to deploy a vessel?
- Establish victim positive buoyancy and use sash weights?
- Rapid z-system set-ups, technician deployment, and victim extrication
- Properly handle patients to prevent further injury & increase survival chances?
- Prevent costly equipment purchasing mistakes?