OK – Public Safety Diving Forensic Investigative Procedures Workshop – FREE TRAINING
Public Safety Diving Forensic Investigative Procedures Workshop (1800 – 2200 hours),
April 8, 2020 – Tulsa, OK hosted by Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office FREE WORKSHOP –
This indoor workshop combines lectures and hands-on drills. It is an intensive, dynamic, state-of-the-art program by Zaferes, a 26 year veteran of the PSD field .
The following are examples of the topics we will address during this workshop in addition to answering your questions and concerns:
- The most effective SARR procedures.
- What should be in SOP/SOG to protect safety and liability of team members and the department.
- Blackwater and debris-filled dives
- Dives in currents greater than 1 knot
- Common safety mistakes
- Costly equipment purchasing errors.
- The most proven contingency procedures.
- Entanglement risk prevention and mitigation.
- Small evidence search and recovery.
- Boat Operations
- Thin Ice Diving Operations
- Large Area Search Operations
- Court-Ready Documentation of U/W and top-side scene
- Evidence recovery & processing
- What every PSD team should document in regards to postmortem changes
- Homicidal Drowning Investigation
- What must be photographed ASAP
- Prove and document that your search was completely accurate. Prove: If you did not find it – it was not there!
- Aquatic witness interviewing skills.
- Maintaining skills with little to no budgets
- Keeping up team morale.
- Aquatic Sexual Sadism
Includes educational Handout package with CD
For general information about Lifeguard Systems training and equipment, call Karen or Brandon at (845) 657-5544 or e-mail us.