Surface Ice Rescue Level 1 training – Island Heights, NJ
Surface Ice Rescue Level 1
For Fire, Police and EMS
Instructed by Lifeguard Systems, Inc. www.teamLGS.com
- Classroom Lecture; Hands on Classroom and On-Ice / In-Water Training
- 1000’s of Ocean County Emergency Service personnel have been trained by Lifeguard Systems in Ocean County held
- Surface Ice Rescue I Courses over the past 25 years
- Location: Island Heights Fire House, Island Heights, NJ
Dates/Times: Saturday, January 26, 2019 0800 hrs. – 1700 hrs.
Sunday, January 26, 2019 0800 hrs. – 1600 hrs.
Participants Fee: $175.00
- Includes Coffee & Bagels and/or breakfast sandwiches both days
- Includes Hot Lunch both days
- Registration: Deadline – Friday, January 11, 2019
- EMT CEU’s: As approved by NJDOH (16 credits)
- Prerequisites: 18 or older & Fire, EMS, or Police member
Please make all checks or purchase orders payable to: Island Heights Volunteer Fire Company #1
All mailings and questions should be directed to: Kenneth W. Balfrey, P.O. Box 114, Island Heights, NJ 08732. 732-684-2929 or email@example.com
Pre-registration required. Please note that this class typically fills up quickly!