OTS Guardian Full Face Mask
It’s even better than we hoped for
You’ll never go back to the Interspiro Divator (AGA) because of the Guardians greater comfort, lesser cost & excellent new features.
The second stage pops out with a button push, so you can keep it with your regulator assembly when the
mask is removed. No more unscrewing the mask from the hose to carry or clean it.
- The Mask comes with an Ambient Breathing Vent (ABV), the hose, and a padded carry bag
- Comes with a 6 piece Equalizing Kit to fit most noses
- Uses a standard reg. hose—no expensive, special hose
- The double skirt fits more faces which means fewer air leaks and inflated hoods
- Right shoulder hose route
- The second stage cover is one piece so there’s no shield ring or purge button to lose.
- Spider strap tabs can be pulled from any direction so even if they’re pulled out instead of backwards, they
wont rip off the skirt. Buckles cannot rust and can be easily replaced.
- The mask has a groove to secure the EMA-2 wire between the hot mic and the ear phones.
- It has a slightly lower profile
- The EMA-2 hot mic for the Guardian is $100 less than it is for the AGA
- The EMA-2 fits in the mask better because the mask is designed for it
- They come in cool colors (red, black, yellow, blue, & yes even pink)
Nose piece kit makes it easier for you to equalize.
Comfortably breathe outside air while on the surface with the Ambient Breathing Vent that comes with the mask
The Guardian Mask comes with a multi-pocket, protective carry bag as well as the low pressure hose.