Ice Diving Search and Rescue/Recovery Level 2 Program Scheduled for 2016!
Diver’s Cove and Lifeguard Systems team up to offer Ice Diving Search and Rescue/Recovery Level 2 this winter! February 11-14, 2016. For more information or to register for this rare opportunity please contact Chris at Diver’s Cove by phone at (860) 767-1960 or click here to send an e-mail.
Ice Diving Search and Rescue/Recovery –
- This is a three and a half day program
- Maximum enrollment of twenty divers and ten tenders.
- Absolute minimum enrollment of 6 divers and 6 tenders
- Build on the skills learned in our Level 1 Ice Diving SAR/R program.
- Topics included in this advanced level training include:
- Ice Diving Search and Rescue Level 1 refresher
- Night operations in ice conditions
- Faster operations (than Level 1)
- Lifting objects under water/under the ice
- Cracking our own holes at the shoreline
- Divers who successfully complete the program will receive Ice Diving SAR/R Level 2 Diver photo certification cards.