Lifeguard Systems SAR BCD – have you checked it out yet?
The Lifeguard Systems SAR Buoyancy Control Device – designed specifically for the Public Safety Diver!
BCD200: Retail – $722 each + shipping and handling Student – $650 each + shipping and handling. Click here to order online!
Available in: Rescue Red
- Outer material is 1680 denier ballistic nylon
- Bladder is 15 mil medical grade poly urethane with welded fittings
- Hard pack is ABS plastic with a grip pad on the tank side
- Reflective strips : “SOLAS” tape which stands for Safety of Lives at Sea this reflector works at a wider range of angles to the light source and will return a very bright reflection.
- Stainless steel cam buckle
- 2″ Nexus WSR2 side release buckles
- Extra large Fastex buckles for use with thick gloves
- Front flotation to keep you vertical on surface
- Right pony pocket fits 13-30 cu ft bottles
- Left trim weight pocket to balance pony bottle
- Side Draw– Knife pocket and Shear pocket
- Power Inflator pull down dump
- Quick release gauge clip
- Left bottom pull exhaust
- Marker buoy pocket
- Rip-out spare mask/window punch pocket
- Hard pack with carry handle for minimal tank movement
|To have a DEMO UNIT sent to you or to order Contact us for more information.
Lifeguard Systems (845) 657-5544 firstname.lastname@example.org www.teamlgs.com