NJ – Swiftwater Surface Rescue Level 1 – hosted by Wallington FD Rescue Squad
Last chance in 2017 to prepare for Swiftwater Season!
We have a 2.5 day program coming up in November with spaces still available!
November 17-19, 2017 Swiftwater Surface Rescue Level 1: Wallington, New Jersey (NJ DOH EMS CEU credits approved)
Whitewater sports, floods, and accidents are on the rise, putting fire, police and EMS at possibly more risk than any other type of rescue. One mistake can lead to multiple rescuer fatalities in a matter of seconds.
Can your team confidently and rapidly :
- Read the water to plan staging locations to avoid missing the victims?
- Plant spotters with throw bags and set up low angle rigging to deploy a vessel?
- Establish victim positive buoyancy and use sash weights?
- Rapid z-system set-ups, technician deployment, and victim extrication
- Properly handle patients to prevent further injury & increase survival chances?
- Prevent costly equipment purchasing mistakes?
Click here for flyer and contact information.
Click here to see Lifeguard Systems’ calendar of upcoming trainings and presentations!