Surface Ice Rescue Level 1 and Level 2 Trainings in Bayport, NY Register soon!
Fire Department Engine Company 1 is hosting the Lifeguard Systems Surface Ice Rescue Technician Level 1 (January 26-27) and Surface Ice Rescue Technician Level 2 (February 9-10) programs this winter.
For more information and to register for Surface Ice Level 1: Click here
- Level I – This class will teach your members to safely and rapidly rescue a victim,
- write SOP’s that protect the members and department from liability,
- properly handle patients to prevent further injury and increase survival chances,
- and many other techniques that need to be used to greatly increase the odds of a successful rescue and the safety of the rescuers.
- No prior experience is necessary and Certifications for either full Surface Ice Rescue Technician or Operations Level is available.
- Please note, the price of this class is $190.
Bayport Fire Department Engine Company 1 will host the Lifeguard Systems Surface Ice Rescue Technician Level 2 classes in 2019. As in the past, these classes fill up quickly. Level will be held on Saturday and Sunday (February 9-10, 2019) from 8am to approximately 5pm (3pm on Sun).
For more information and to register for Surface Ice Rescue Level 2: Click here
- Skill and Knowledge Objectives for the Lifeguard Systems Advanced Surface Ice Rescue Technician Level II course. Long Distance, Multi-Victim Emergencies
- Two Day program
- Day One: Morning – classroom
Day One: Afternoon – On-site
Day Two: All day on-site followed by written exam.
- Please note, the price of this class is $260.
To guarantee your space in these upcoming classes please complete the following form and send it back to us as soon as possible. Since the instructor to student ratio is scheduled prior to the class, walk in enrollments will not be permitted on the day of the class unless the student is an additional or substitute student of an already enrolled group.